Helping Hands Rescue has been very successful in helping animals in our community. That success is possible because of our incredible team of volunteers. We could not do the work we do, without them. If you are an animal lover and would like to help make life better for our area’s unwanted and abandoned pets, we really want to hear from you.
Offer Your Professional Services
- If you’re a trainer, donate time to help with obedience training.
- If you’re a vet, give a discount for your services for rescued animals.
- If you’re a groomer, donate your services to pets waiting for adoption.
- If you’re a planner, help with event coordination and public outreach.
- If you’re a photographer, donate portraits of animals available for adoption or as a fundraiser item.
- If you’re an owner of a printing service, volunteer to help with our annual newsletter.
Volunteer Your Time
- Foster a pet in need.
- Foster special needs animals or newborns requiring neonatal care.
- Volunteer to transport to events, prospective homes, vet appointments, and other rescues.
- Volunteer at fundraising events.
- Forward emails to your network of family, friends, and colleagues.
- Volunteer at or attend adoption days and events.
- Spread the word about pet rescue and pet overpopulation.
- Volunteer to create crafts, quilts, and other homemade items to sell at fundraising craft fairs.
- Blankets to Use for Pet Beds
- New or Used Leashes and Collars
- Pet Crates
- Training Equipment
- Baby Gates
- Cat Roys
- Scratch Posts
- Cat Litter,
- Dog and Cat Food and Treats
- Plants and Goods for Annual Yard Sale
- Craft Items for Christmas Craft Fairs
- Huts and Feeding/Watering Stations for Feral Cat Colonies